This course is an introduction to the world of networking personal computers. It focuses on configuring, managing, and troubleshooting elements of the basic network infrastructure. Once you have successfullly completed this course, you will have mastered the fundamentals of networking. This course also covers maintenance, management, and security of a network. You will be using the LabSim A+ to learn terminology, proceedures and for simulated labs that combines hardware and software tasks to give you the most realistic training experience.
Training Course Details are as Below
- Network Concept.
- History of server o/s.
- Introduction to windows server 2003 & 2008.
- Features of windows server 2008.
- Installation of windows server 2008. Active directory - Domain Services
- IP Addressing.
- Logical technologies, peer to peer and domain models.
- Introduction to directory services .
- Features of active directory
- Installation of active directory-domain controller. Member server, Clients, user configuration
- configuration of member server and clients.
- Creating users in AD-DS.
- User logon policies.
- Password policies.
- Account lockout policies.
- User properties. Permission/Access control lists
- File systems.
- Security and sharing permissions.
- Folder and files. User Profiles
- Types of profiles.
- Local, Roaming and Mandatory Profile.
- Home Folder.
- Disk Quotos. FSMO Roles of AD-DS
- Role of AD-DS.
- Transfering of roles.
- Seizing of roles. Group of policy / System Policy
- Organizational unit,Delegation of control.
- User and computer policy.
- Scope of policies - PU, Domain, Sites.
- Software Deployment.
- Script, Folder Redirection.
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Introduction and configuration of DHCP server.
- DHCP client configuration reservation.
- DHCP backup.
- internet basics, Host files.
- Lookup zones- Forward and Reversal.
- Lookup zones.
- Types of zones- Primary, Secondary & Strubzone.
- Resource records, Integration with ads, srv records.
- IIS configuration.
- Hosting websites.
- FTP server configuration. Terminal Services
- Terminal server configuration.
- Terminal server licensing mode.
- Remote Desktop. Disk Management
- Basics and Dynamic Disks.
- Types of volumes.
- RAID 0,1 & 5 levels. Backup & Restoration
- Introduction of Backup.
- Types of Backups
- System State backups & restoration. Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 (Mail Server)
- Introduction to Exchange Server.
- Configuration of Exchange Server.
- Creating types of mailbox (User).
- Managing mailbox.
- Permission, storage groups, Backup & Recovery of E-Mails .
Domain Name System (DNS)
Internet Information Services
Our Expert Trainers are ready to teach you call 9516086800